Episode #211: My predictions for the coaching industry
I’m sharing what trends and shift I see coming into the coaching space. These are the things I am choosing to lean into that I’ve been processing and many continue to talk about behind-the-scenes.
If you’ve been around the online business space for a while, you’ve probably felt the shift since the beginning of 2023 (and maybe even earlier).
Here is a look at what I am going to be doing and the things I am seeing – because let’s be honest the most important piece of it is what we do with it all.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What I mean when I say some are going to get lost in conversations about what needs to change, practices that aren’t good, recession fear, fear and the belief that people are investing less.
- The adjustments you’ll see in business such as raising or lowering prices, changing offers and business model in response to what’s going on in the industry.
- The importance of more details about offers and more effort into how you are selling your offer to really build that know/like/trust factor.
- Why you’ll see more people to lean into less offers more long term and the shift of brand awareness being more important.
- My thoughts on being more intentional with your content to help people get a result or perspective shift, really making them move in 5 min or less.
Check out all of my favorite items in my Amazon Shop.
Connect with Taylor on Instagram - @_thetaylorlee
"So people feel like if I am always moving forward like this and always feeling good with their content, imagine being their paid offer."
- Taylor Lee
Subscribe & leave a review
Are you subscribed to the show? I’m adding a bunch of new episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you’re feeling extra loving, leave me your review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find the show and they’re so rewarding for me to go in and connect with you. Click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”, and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!